Ordering Funeral Booklets /Leaflets
(Things to do and bring when placing an order)
The staff at McNally’s are experienced in dealing with printing funeral service booklets and will help and guide you through the order
1. Choose good photograph of the deceased digital or hard copy, be careful not to choose a photograph which is blurred or out of focus, choose the best sharpest photograph, if there are others in the photograph they can be removed in studio. Confirm date of birth and date of death and church venue for booklet cover.
2. Speak to the priest and choose- First Reading – Second Reading – Gospel (optional)
3. Choose and type out the, Prayers of the Faithful
4. Choose and type out Communion Reflection (optional)
5. Decide if you want Hymns or Hymns titles in the booklet and where they are to be in the order of the ceremony
6. E-mail all the above details to : firstname.lastname@example.org – If your photograph is hard copy you will need to bring it to our office ASAP, for scanning.
7. When we have all the elements we will design the cover and typeset the body text for the booklets and send a proof by email for checking. Please check all spelling, names and grammar very carefully before giving approval.
8. When the booklet is printed we will contact you and advise a time for collection of your order